Tuesday, April 8, 2008

040808 Update

Good morning all!! Just a quick update on the going ons with the Kellams in SA :

Today is math TAKS for Paige - so believe it or not I actually made breakfast this morning (eggs, hashbrowns and cinnamon rolls) for those of you that know me well know this is HUGE!! ( LOL) Of course she loaded the hashbrowns with ketchup and eat those first and then only had room for half a cinnamon roll and ONE bite of eggs - little potato lover, she is her mother's daughter!!

Chase played in his first golf tournament yesterday! Not sure who was more excited Chaseor Scott! It was a nine hole, shot gun start with over 100 7th grade boys, he didn't have a fantastic start but managed to find his groove and finished tied for 3rd!!!!!! The hardest part of the day use watching Scott NOT be allowed to coach - you might as well cut his tongue off!!!! It was actually pretty funny and I am sure that Chase enjoyed the silence for a change!

I know this first one is short but, I am off to work - YES, I actually have a job that I have to go to! It is only part time (bookkeeping for TX Literacy Resources) but it gets me out of the house and gives me money for SHOES, and I always need more shoes.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

Until next time remember:

Life is short
Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile!

4 comments:

Susan in Lille said...

You are sooooo 2008!! Love the blog, now I can keep up with the peeps in SAT. Hope to see you in May when I visit. Hugs to the family!!

Pops said...

Scottie got back ok at 3:30 AM - why did you keep him so long???
Congrats to Chase(Tiger) Kellam, Aloha POPS

Ann said...

very cool hello to paige and congrats to Chase

Becky said...

Wow, I am impressed! I wish I had time for such things. Maybe I could get Heather to start one. This is a nice way to keep a journal.
Love, Becky